Monday 14 November 2016

WAVES OF LOVE....

These songs don't help
As I feel lost once again
With the silence of the night boring holes in my pained heart again
Somewhere, I wonder if anyone could understand an ounce of my pain
With the cold night in hunger for rain
Wishing it could fall and leave me in shivers 
They said they were survivors
With all sincerity, I am left in doubt
Because the holes made could sustain the whole Africa
I wish it could be much easier with haste,
Then the finality can be related with,
I am here hoping it leaves a good taste,
Because, presently you leave me sorrowful and embittered 
Not for a second you ever meant a word, 
Not that you're loquacious, 
It's just that you faff much more than one could bear,
Now, laying on this poor mattress laid with my pretty -green bedspread, 
I feel your lies weakening the mattress even more,
Trying to tear me up like there's no tomorrow, 
And then I remembered something, 
I'm strong and to survive your heartaches, I have to stay positive...

One pretty teared up night...life is fun, it is a picture of what you imagine.....

 Written by Maureen Kiara Onuoha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Ads Inside Post