Monday 7 November 2016

THE PURPOSE BEHIND KIARA NUELLZ

I picked up my interest I blogging because I discovered that I needed to share with others my own perspective of how I see life. 

I discovered within me that I do have that knack to share my experiences and garnered wisdom.

I am a girl who loves reading whenever I see the opportunity and so far the books I have read have been able  to create a great impact on my life one way or the other.

And then I saw a better platform which was to blog.

I initially just wanted to blog only on inspiration. I really love the term and that is all I wish to be seen as.

Being inspired gives you more room for
Self-development an improvement. You see things far better and become happier.

Basically, Kiara Nuellz strives to keep leaving you  inspired.

Presently, we live in a society and era that allows us to act otherwise. We have so many of us that lacks self-discipline. 

Our youths have resolved to vices dangerous to wellbeing and future. 
  
Our young girls have lacked self-respect and gone so far a way from good mannerism. 

Wealth has become so paramount and our number one goal regardless of the means of achieving it.

Now, let me cut all stories short and conclude at this sentence. 

I, Kiara Nuellz, isn't here to just blog because of money, rather I am here to strive for a passion that sees, ensures, produces and prepares a better YOU in the NEAREST FUTURE. I am simply here to INSPIRE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Ads Inside Post