Saturday 4 February 2017

THE LIGHT WILL COME JUST AT THE END.



The light coming from the doors were low
It was like a half moon looking shyly from the crowded cloud
I lay on my bed sleeping but was awake
The sadness of life buried my happiness
Hope was flanked on the ground like a rejected rag
It seems they will never be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Alas I became fully awake
Great hope went through my feeble mind
I became strong and could see myself standing close to the window
The evening air was soothing
The blue moon I thought to be half born is full
I was happy
And the happiness came when I created an optimistic mind

Lesson:the mind is the road to
greatness.
Guide it well and it will take you to your destination.
Never give up
Remember that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Peace..

1 comment:

Add comment

Ads Inside Post