Friday 19 January 2018

Depression...Derive your inspiration from it...

Have I forgotten to write words?..
Have I lost the deal I once had?
Have I been long faded ?
Have I been chasing shadows?

Explain, I beg of thee..
Every nights, before I lay, I speak to thee..
Even in the calmness of the night, I'm still lost..
Eternal Lord, listen to a child's plea..

Don't cast me away...
Direct as you have always done
Deliver me from this disease
Depart from me all negatives..

I am ready to bleed this very night..
I remain relentless till ' love and hope flows through these veins..
I ran out of worries the moment I embraced Him
I am comforted in His love...

I want to bleed out these sorrows,
I want to bleed out these seeds of depression,
I want to have a warm heart once again,
I want to have you in me once again.

I am talking to you,
I want you and nothing more,
I want your inspiration,
I want you Lord!

Written by Maureen Onuoha
www.kiarainspires.blogspot.com

Authors Note: Turn your frustration to motivation and start living your dreams. When you find yourself in a hopeless situation, just know that isn't the end but a challenge for you to face yourself.

There are dark times which makes us think thoughts that are deathly often. But there is more to it, what you do with these difficult times determine your outcome.

Do not wallow in your agony, allow it to help you reason much better and get yourself together.

And don't forget ; "once there is the will, there is always a way."

Thanks for reading. Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Ads Inside Post