Sunday 17 January 2016

SAVINGS IN MARRIAGE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

This funny but expository topic came into my mind after I saw my neighbour spending fortunes with friends on drinks, I muffled to myself that this man eats without saving; few minutes later I heard his wife saying " Honey you eat the worth of today and tomorrow without thinking of the next day"
 

Then I smiled and applauded myself for being a careful observer. The fact is that most families run into debts simply because they don't know how to control their spending. They often spend before they reason instead of doing the latter first. Some spend or buy things because they saw their neighbour(s) bought a particular thing.
 

Some shop without premeditation/ proper planning prior to. Some have even failed to control child birth because its free to an extent.
Well inorder not to make this piece an elaborate one, please kindly learn to plan properly before you spend. Plan with your partner before you buy or spend a penny; that's why you are married for crying out loud. You shouldn't be doing things in an isolation like a single.
 

It counts when you learn to draw out budget each month in relation to your daily/monthly earnings. Uncontrolled child bearing is one of the easiest way of running your family into debts. Please learn to have self control so you don't run into debts such that wishing to fake your death becomes your next option.
A word is enough for the wise. Be wise because there is global economic melt-down.


Written By Dr. Obi Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Ads Inside Post