Tuesday 12 January 2016

Roberto Carlos promises to bring Neymar from Barcelona to Real Madrid



Former Real Madird defender Roberto Carlos believes he could be key to taking Barcelona's Neymar to the Santiago Bernabeu.
Carlos
A strong message from Roberto Carlos. Credit: PA
The 42-year-old former Brazil international confirmed he was currently involved in talks to join new Real manager Zinedine Zidane's backroom staff at the Primera Division club.
The World Cup winner is confident he could persuade compatriot Neymar, who came third at Monday night's Ballon d'Or ceremony, to join Los Blancos from rivals Barca.
He told marca.com: "I had a meeting with Real Madrid about my future with the club.
"Soon I will know how I can collaborate with Zidane's Madrid."
While, regarding Barca striker Neymar, he added: "I can take him to Real Madrid. He's very young. I am sure next year he will finish even higher in the Ballon d'Or."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Ads Inside Post