Sunday 26 March 2017

POEMS OF LOVE...




I KNEW IT WAS LOVE

So in this solitude 
I cannot think far
Nor allow dreams to lay on same bed with me
I knew you loved me when we were free 
When life had not taken much from its kindness 
Then, when I made love to you and you forgot your panties at the ears of our bed
Then I knew you loved me.

Songs of soul
Prize Nwenearizi

NO TRUTH 
       Prize Nwenearizi. 
I thought your words were true
I would never doubted you for it would be unwise to doubt my happiness 
But just then you laid the tyres of my love vehicle flat in the middle of my love journey to you
Going back was suicidal 
And moving forward was life's own death sentence 
Oh I wish your words were true. 
Songs of soul
Prize Nwenearizi.

YOU LOVE TO FIGHT

Am trying to break free from this lonely pains
Hoping someone will love me some day if not today
I was blind
Because I loved you too much
And all I did was to cry in this love
Said sorry thousand times but I was not to blame.

Some one will love me one day if not today
And maybe it will wash my pains away
For I have said sorry many times even when I was right 
And yet you would still put on a fight

Songs of soul 
Prize Nwenearizi.

Poems of love...
Kiara Inspires@
www.kiarainspires.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Ads Inside Post