Wednesday 7 October 2015

A HEARTFELT REALITY BY KIARA NUELLZ


A HEARTFELT REALITY

I am no longer scared,
And now, my nights are so sacred,
I am caught up in my thoughts,
And then I find the right words I sought,

I have fallen only thrice,
Glad it made my heart to rise,
I am still in to the third,
Let me heal,though, I have a new bird,

I'm so sorry, and I wished you wouldn't worry,
Even if I did or didn't, it would be a lie,
A sly fox could but I would not lie,
Cos' I don't want you to lose my trust,
I beg of you, keep me warm, don't let me get bitten by the frost,

I'm so sorry to say,
It has always been a nay,
Shyly, I might say, I love who I love,
I'm like a peaceful dove,

Don't believe what you think,
Just let our truth stick,
Cos', we love who we love.

                           Kiara Nuellz

1 comment:

  1. Well said but don't be shy to tell us who you love!

    ReplyDelete

Add comment

Ads Inside Post