Tuesday 6 October 2015

"FAULT IN OUR STARS."





FAULT IN OUR STARS.
.
.
.
.
I didn't pray for this Moment,
And yet it defined history, maybe my folly,
Even when your humble and smitten
And intimidation is the pie to humble your rage
The little difference our love still blinded.
.
I didn't get to spell stress means,
Until I beared it as a name, hanging to kill my neck,
Same one your arms cherished and soul mated,
Same one we shared sorrows and yet kisses,
And Same us pledging to the stars, what now cant be,
.
When all I get to love is your shadow,
And my silent spirit learning to please my tears,
When what I call our future was a flash,
And a lesson to forget, and want you more,
Finding just faults in our stars.... Our stars.
.
It was Us who shone out more
And made the nerve of their smiles smirk,
It was us who laid heavens lights,
And herod's eyes sat over our affairs,
Wasn't we that cord? Striking never alone.
.
.



                                                                    Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Ads Inside Post