Tuesday 3 November 2015

A RIVER MOVING

 A RIVER MOVING



"When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving."- Rumi.

My name is Liza Pavlakos and I am proud to have the strength to share my journey with you. I was born in Malaysia, coming from an Indian background. 

I reside in Melbourne Australia. I was homeless at the young age of 16, many nights hungry and almost most nights feeling alone. I have suffered intense abuse. 

I am a PROUD survivor of intense domestic and sexual abuse. The abuse was so horrific that I proudly have a metal plate holding one side of my left cheekbone and eye in place.

I was also abducted and almost murdered when I was 19. I should have died in the hands of the horrible man who abducted me, and I could have ended my life after the intense violence that was bestowed upon me. 

Instead, I have grown from strength to strength. I am proud of my past, and most importantly, I am proud to be a successful entrepreneur having run many successful businesses and most importantly, having moved forward with my life.
 
I am a resolute advocate for empowering men and women worldwide. Drawing on my own experiences of abuse, I am dedicated to work to help people realise the intense power that lies within their soul.
 
I want you to understand that your trauma, your pain, your suffering makes you the amazing person that you are today.There is nothing in this world that can break you. Nothing in this world should stop you from being the superstar that you already are. 

You can be anything you want to be no matter how hard it seems, it all starts with your passion and your dreams sprinkled with belief and trust of our Creator, the Devine Source.
When you believe in the Devine Energy Source, you will never be alone and you will always be blessed no matter how bad the situation may seem.
 
As Budda wrote so eloquently -
In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.
  
Story Written By Liza Pavlakos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Ads Inside Post