Saturday 21 November 2015

THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM

An old durty man was busy cleaning the sewage trench. As he was cleaning, he saw a brand new range rover entering the petrol station. He stopped what he was doing and started thinking to himself the day when he would own such a vehicle.

So as the driver got out to pump some gas into the car.

The man who was sitted at the back sit noticed that the old man looked over at his car.

So he decided to pull down the car window and called the old man to come over. As the old man approached, the man in the back sit asked, "Sir, what is the problem?"

The old man replied, "how did you , manage to own such a car?" Look at you, you are a young man with all these cash. I am an old man with three kids and a wife.  I have done this trench cleaning job for many years now. I have no money. 

The man in the back sit, opened the car door and replied; "Look at me, I have no legs, no family, no kids, no relatives, I have nothing!"

Because my two legs got cut off in a car accident. 

Thank God for what you have. You have a family and you can walk, but for me, my life is in a wheel chair. 

After pumping the fuel, the driver entered the car and left leaving the old man thanking God for what he has.


***The bottom line of this story is that things are not always as you see them and always be thankful for what you have*** PLEASE SHARE TO INSPIRE OTHERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Ads Inside Post