Saturday 21 November 2015

NO MISTAKE

*****A MUST READ****

A king once had a male servant who, in all circumstances said to him; My king do not be discouraged because everything that God does is perfect. No mistake. 

One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king. The servant killed the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger.

Furious and without showing gratitude, the king said; If God was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger.

The servant replied; Despite all these, I can only tell you that God is good and everything he does is for a purpose. He is never wrong.

Outraged by the response, the King ordered the arrest of his servant.

Later he went for another hunt and was attacked by savages who used human beings for sacrifice. In the alter the savages found out that the king didn’t have one finger in place. He was released because he was considered "not complete" to be offered as sacrifice to the gods.

On his return to the palace, he authorized the release of his servant and said; My friend, God was really good. I was almost killed but for the lack of a single finger I was let go. But I have a question, if God was really good, why did he let me put you in jail?

He replied; My king if I had gone with you I would have been killed because I have no missing finger. Everything God does is for a purpose. He is never wrong.

Often, we complain about life and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that nothing is random . Everything has a purpose. God knows why he chose you to receive this message today, please don't forget to SHARE...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Ads Inside Post