Tuesday 10 November 2015

YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE
 
"Yesterday I was clever, I wanted to change the world. Today, I am wise so I am changing myself."- Rumi

There is nothing in the world that is wrong with you. You are perfect just the way you are. You have always been smart, always so courageous, you have faced adversity like no other, so why doubt yourself?

The things I write about are so simple, but sometimes we need to hear from another just to be validated.
Well, here I am to validate you and tell you what should already know about yourself and it is the simplest truth and that is that YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.

Don't try to change because of others, don't let what others think about you get you down, for it is only what you think about yourself that truly matters. Pat yourself on the back for providing for yourself and your family the best way you can. Give yourself some kindness especially if others are not kind to you. Tell yourself that your are amazing because you are a kind soul and always so giving.
If there is one thing I know, it is this, " YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF."

With love,
Liza Pavlakos



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Ads Inside Post