Friday 4 September 2015

IT IS CHEAPER TO RUN A MARRIAGE THAN A RELATIONSHIP



IT IS CHEAPER TO RUN A MARRIAGE THAN A RELATIONSHIP
I know you are probably wondering what view I have to share this time around, though I am not out to advice young men to tie the knot directly with this piece but may be indirectly after buying my opinion.


Well, speaking about myself here; am a very precise being, a man who checks cost before venturing. I weigh the value of my pocket before I price and I bargain based on what I can afford.

I beleive I start bearing kids when I should, mistake about that isn't in my dictionary.
I spend when and over what is worth spending and likewise zip my pocket when the pocket needs to be glued hard; you can possibly muffle "Aka gum" well if that's how you see it, I am that then.

So having seen the end of relationship/courting and a bit of the other side, am out now to say, it is cheaper to keep a wife than a girlfriend.

You doubt me?
Now, sit down, sip a drink, hold your phone, Ipad e.t.c and read patiently.


Have you ever wondered that a girlfriend will never assist you to manage your source of income especially when you're self-employed.
Why? You may ask. The answer could be more than one. She may probably feel so ashamed to manage it since no marriage signs or feels if she does, at the end you will marry another woman to marry to enjoy her sweat, though not out of place.

A girlfriend often demands for things she doesn't need, probably she wants to show off to her friends; demands for expensive things just to watch you spend like a loser, and if you don't,  she tags you stingy!

But a wife demands for what she needs, because she knows that wasteful spending will sure tell on the financial strength of the family.


A girlfriend demands for flashy joints for meals, even if she is going to make the meal,  she will demand more than she needs. But a wife demands just the lowest that can make a precious meal, and often times detest going to flashy meal centres except on some special occasions.


A girlfriend tidies your home with reservations,  but a wife does it well because it is her home for God's sake. At every kiss given to a girlfriend,  you pay for it either directly or indirectly.

Guys!
Know this, but a kiss given to your wife is a pleasure that money can not buy and never will she measure it with any financial worth.

By Obi Sunday,
The Councillor.


Please, feel free to share your views on this article.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Ads Inside Post